A minor update to Simon, my utility to monitor websites and servers, is now available.
Changes in this update include:
- Updated support for Setapp. (Prefer a subscription to Simon and lots of other apps? Check out Setapp.)
- Added an in-app purchase option, so you can purchase a license without leaving the app (direct edition only).
- Fixed the Result label when editing a Number filter to correctly display the status icon and result message.
- Changed the Script editor to prevent it from using smart quotes and dashes, which can interfere with correct script functioning.
- Fixed an exception with the MySQL service.
- A number of other minor fixes.
- Built for Sierra (but still compatible back to Yosemite).
If you are using the direct edition, simply use the Check for Updates feature in the app to update.
If you are using the Setapp edition, it should update automatically shortly.
Otherwise, download Simon 4.2.2 now!