Time Out icon Time Out
You deserve a break

Breaks don't seem to start

What am I doing wrong? It keeps running over the break as soon as it gets to it, it just carries on. I think gosh it has been ages since a break, than I check and I had one over an hour ago, and still half an hour to go! see attachment. Maybe I have something wrong in settings.

Thanks for any help!

AttachmentSize
Time_Out.png277.25 KB
David Sinclair's picture

Re: Breaks don't seem to start

thanks I got the below..it seemed to say permission denied to every file?! I will see if it has made a difference. When TimeOut loaded today it had deleted my big breaks all together!

Maries-MBP:~ marie$ xattr -d -r -s com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Time\ Out.app
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/Time Out.app/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources'
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/Time Out.app/Contents/_CodeSignature'
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/Time Out.app/Contents/_MASReceipt/receipt'
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/Time Out.app/Contents/_MASReceipt'
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/Applications/Time

Etc

David Sinclair's picture

You might need to elevate the privileges; try it again with sudo before the command. You’ll need to enter your admin password. Don’t worry, this is safe with this command.