About the Release Notes
Want to know what has changed since a previous version? This page lists those changes. You can alter the range of release notes to display if you wish.
The latest release of SmileDial is version 1.1.
(Release 1002): released 2009-02-02; requires iPhone 2.2 or later
- Added a Settings option to Display Person's Name: if on, the person's name appears at the bottom of their photo. It is on by default.
- Added a Settings option to Convert Numbers: if on, a number like "1 (800) MY-APPLE" will be converted to the numeric equivalent, "1 (800) 692-7753". This is off by default.
- If a number from a Contact contains letters (e.g. "1 (800) MY-APPLE"), and isn't converted via the above setting, it is not auto-formatted, to avoid stripping off the letters.
- Scrolling between multiple people (in the Pro edition) is now faster.
- Flipping to and from the Edit Person view is now faster.
(Release 1001): released 2008-12-08; requires iPhone 2.2 or later