Simon icon Simon
Flexible server monitoring

I do not receive email when the recovery test.

Hello. I'm not able to receive email notifications when test recovery. I get usually when there is failure, however, when there is recovery, not receive.

AttachmentSize
Captura de Tela 2016-04-29 às 18.34.25.png327.12 KB
Captura de Tela 2016-04-29 às 17.40.39.png125.03 KB
David Sinclair's picture

Re: I do not receive email when the recovery test.

If the failure email works, the recovery one should too. Check that the settings are the same.

You can preview the notifier by selecting it and clicking the reload toolbar button (or the File > Notify Now menu command).

Once you've confirmed that the notifier works, check that it is assigned to the test. You might also want to look at the Options page of the notifier.

Hello. Thank you for your response. I have a license from Simon and want to buy more, but I can not solve this problem.
The settings are the same. You can see the attached files that the settings are correct, but Simon does not send the email when it recovers the ping test. It shows the log that sent the email, but not send. Already tested via SMTP and the mail of the apple. In the mail the apple does not display or sending. Everything works when there is failure in the ping test, but nothing works when he recovers.

David Sinclair's picture

That's odd.

You could try turning off the checkbox on the Options page to only notify if a failure was notified. I don't know why that wouldn't work, but that is the only thing I can think of to try at present.