Time Out has a help book built-in, so you can read about it directly in the application. Simply go to the Help (?) menu within Time Out.
If you prefer, you can also read Time Out Help here in your web browser.
- DejalNews newsletter: Occasional Dejal announcements via email. Recommended.
- Dejal blog: The latest announcements for all Dejal products, developer notes, general Mac news, and other topics. Recommended.
- Time Out-only blog: A filtered edition of the Dejal blog, with only Time Out entries listed, if you're not interested in other Dejal news.
- Dejal blog RSS feed: Subscribe to the full RSS feed to get the latest Dejal news in your preferred feed reader. Recommended.
- Time Out-only blog RSS feed: Subscribe to the RSS feed of Time Out-related blog posts.
- General FAQ: Got a question? Check the Frequently Asked Questions list to see if it's already answered. The General FAQ has licensing and other questions common to all Dejal products.
- Time Out FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) specific to Time Out.
- Time Out Forum: A community of people using Time Out; the best place to ask questions and get help from the developer and others.
- Contact Us: If you prefer a private discussion, the Contact page has an email link and web form for feedback.
Time Out is written and supported by the author, David Sinclair. Customer support is very important to me, so rest assured that whichever way you get in touch, I will respond (if requested) as soon as possible; usually within hours or even minutes.