This page includes media resources for Dejal Simon.
Download the Media Kit (2.6 MB zip archive) for the Dejal logo, Simon icon and screenshots.
macOS 10.10 or later.
Flexible server monitoring.
The essential site monitoring tool for macOS, and Dejal's flagship product. It checks servers for changes or failures, and notifies you via email, sound, speech, or other means. You can use it to track updated sites, and to alert you when an important server goes down or recovers. It can be used to monitor your own website and servers, track posts and new comments on your or friends' blogs, check for web mail, get notifications of updates to favorite news and entertainment websites, keep an eye on auctions, communicate with arbitrary servers, and many other uses.
Simon sells for $99.00.
Existing customers can upgrade to version 4 for $49.00.
Review licenses available upon request.
- Product page URL: http://www.dejal.com/simon/
- Feature comparison page URL: http://www.dejal.com/simon/features/
- Simon download URL: http://www.dejal.com/download/?prod=simon&op=show&ref=media (Feel free to replace the ref parameter value with something else, or remove it.)
- Contact URL: http://www.dejal.com/contact/?prod=simon&ref=media
- Contact Email: info at this domain
- Press releases: http://www.dejal.com/press/
- Twitter: @dejal and @DejalSimon
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dejalcom
- Simon Media Kit: http://www.dejal.com/simon/media/dejal-simon-mediakit.zip
Dejal Systems, LLC is an independent Mac and iOS software development company, owned and run full-time by David Sinclair. Dejal has been based in Portland, Oregon since 2001; it was originally established in New Zealand in 1991. The name "Dejal" is pronounced DEE-JILL.