This page includes media resources for Dejal Time Out.
Download the Media Kit (3.5 MB zip archive) for the Dejal logo, Time Out icon and screenshots.
macOS 10.10 or later.
A utility to gently remind you to take a break on a regular basis. It comes with two kinds of breaks: a "Normal" break, typically for 10 minutes after 50 minutes of work, so you can move about and relax, plus a "Micro" break: a very brief pause of typically 15 seconds every 15 minutes, so you can remember not to tense up too much for long periods. The breaks are fully configurable. During a break, the whole screen is dimmed and one of several break themes is displayed.
Time Out can be downloaded and used for free. Some advanced features can be tried for an hour at a time, as often as desired. People who contribute to ongoing development by becoming supporters get the advanced features as a reward. People can become a supporter for 3, 6 or 12 months; these one-time payments do not automatically renew, but can be extended if desired. Supporter features will remain available permanently regardless.
Review promo codes are available upon request.
- Product page URL: http://www.dejal.com/timeout/
- Time Out download URL: http://www.dejal.com/download/?prod=timeout&op=show&ref=media (Feel free to replace the ref parameter value with something else, or remove it.)
- Contact URL: http://www.dejal.com/contact/?prod=timeout&ref=media
- Contact Email: info at this domain
- Press releases: http://www.dejal.com/press/
- Twitter: @dejal and @DejalTimeOut
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dejalcom
- Time Out Media Kit: http://www.dejal.com/timeout/media/dejal-time-out-mediakit.zip
Dejal Systems, LLC is an independent Mac and iOS software development company, owned and run full-time by David Sinclair. Dejal has been based in Portland, Oregon since 2001; it was originally established in New Zealand in 1991. The name "Dejal" is pronounced DEE-JILL.